Posts Tagged ‘Brenda Walton’
Creating this unique wall decor project could not be more easy or fun, using the new Brenda Walton Ballroom Slipper Bigz L die! This wonderful die is available from Scrap-a-Doodles and you can view and purchase it from our online store – SKU 658346.
What you will need to complete this project:
Sizzix – Brenda Walton – Bigz L Die – Ballroom Slipper (SKU: 658346)
Die Cutting Machine – Cuttlebug (200293), Big Shot (655268), eBosser (EB-WHT-WE2)
Silhouette Cameo (SILHOUETTE CAMEO) and Silhouette Cameo Cutting File
Paper of your choice
Metal and material flowers
* Using your die cutting machine and the Brenda Walton Die, cut 2 pairs of of shoes with the die. To ensure that the shoe is sturdy, I would recommend cutting it from cardstock and patterned paper. Then proceed to score and fold all the necessary lines, before you glue the patterned paper onto the cardstock pieces!
* Proceed to assembly the shoe.
* Once you have completed your shoe, you can use various items to embellish it. For this design I chose coordinating metal flowers and tulle for embellishment. You can also use, sequins, feathers, ribbon, fabric or paper flowers to embellish with.
* Use your Silhouette and Silhouette Cutting File (11.3″ x 11.3″ square shadow box frame by Lori Whitlock) to cut and then assemble the file to create the shadow box for the display.
* Position the shoes in the shadow box and glue down using a quality glue – I used Tombow (SKU: 52190)
* Embellish your shadow box as desired and Viola! . . . Your project is ready to be hanged!
Here is one more project created with the Brenda Walton Ballroom Slipper Die, just to show how versatile this die really is!
For this design we used fabric flowers and sequins to create fun summer sandals!
Have fun playing with this die and projects – it is a great addition to every shoe-holics collection!
Project designed and created by Roulien Stahnke for Scrap-a-Doodles Irene